mini米米 发表于 2016-4-6 23:44:27

我是一名学生,平时积极参加志愿者活动希望有机会能成.....

Dear Sir or Madam:
  Thank you for taking your time to read my letter. I saw your advertisement just now, as the coming of the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games; I'd like very much to be a volunteer, and I think I can be a good one. First, I am a warm-hearted girl, and I have enthusiasm for the Olympic Games. So, I can do good service for the athletes and guests. Now I can promise I should try my best to serve with enthusiasm to our distinguished guests and athletes from all over the world. Whoever he is, whatever the country he comes from and whatever the color of his skin, I am willing to sever them with heartfelt feeling Second, I have a rich knowledge about Chinese history, so I will be not only a servant but also a carrier for our splendid culture. Third, as we all know, English is an international language, and it must play an important role in communication during the Olympic Games. So, a good volunteer must be good at English .I am confident in my English, and I think I can express myself fluently and clearly in English. To sum up, I believe I can be a qualified volunteer. I will value it and do all I can if I could be accepted to be one. So believe me, I will try my best and do my best!
  Yours, Viky

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 我是一名学生,平时积极参加志愿者活动希望有机会能成.....