我的名字: 该信息只有通过认证后,方可浏览。点击进行实名认证
关注领域: 环境保护 志愿活动 文化艺术 社会工作 儿童 
出生地: 广西 » 南宁
现居住地: 广西 » 南宁
手机号码: 保密,仅管理员可见!
电子邮件: 该信息只有通过认证后,方可浏览。点击进行实名认证
腾讯QQ: 该信息只有通过认证后,方可浏览。点击进行实名认证
微信:
目的国家: B-波兰 D-丹麦 D-德国 F-法国 F-芬兰 H-韩国 H-荷兰 M-美国 M-马来西亚 N-挪威 R-瑞士 R-日本 R-瑞典 Y-意大利 Y-英国 Y-英格兰 Z-中华台北 Z-中国香港 Z-中国澳门 
计划出发: 2016-06-30
我的大学: 浙江传媒大学
我的专业: 空乘
我的性别:
能做什么: 平面设计 项目执行 宣传推广 文字编辑 信息搜索 语言翻译 技能培训 
国际志愿者者网络,义工旅行,国际义工

马上注册,享受更多特权与福利。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
Dear Sir or Madam:
  Thank you for taking your time to read my letter. I saw your advertisement just now, as the coming of the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games; I'd like very much to be a volunteer, and I think I can be a good one. First, I am a warm-hearted girl, and I have enthusiasm for the Olympic Games. So, I can do good service for the athletes and guests. Now I can promise I should try my best to serve with enthusiasm to our distinguished guests and athletes from all over the world. Whoever he is, whatever the country he comes from and whatever the color of his skin, I am willing to sever them with heartfelt feeling Second, I have a rich knowledge about Chinese history, so I will be not only a servant but also a carrier for our splendid culture. Third, as we all know, English is an international language, and it must play an important role in communication during the Olympic Games. So, a good volunteer must be good at English .I am confident in my English, and I think I can express myself fluently and clearly in English. To sum up, I believe I can be a qualified volunteer. I will value it and do all I can if I could be accepted to be one. So believe me, I will try my best and do my best!
  Yours, Viky

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|文佑|小黑屋|国际志愿者网络(IVN)

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 15:24 , Processed in 0.018151 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.