Working Holiday in New Zealand 2015 is full, 2016 go on!

发表于 2015-6-20 13:09:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式


您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

2015/16 quotaThe 2015/16 quota opened on 19 May 2015 and is now full. Further places will become available in May 2016.
Online applicationApplications for this scheme must be made online by following the link in the 'How do I apply?' section below. You will need a valid Visa or MasterCard credit card. This is the only way to pay for your online application.

However, before you apply, please read the following important information.
To be eligibleYou must:
  • be ordinarily resident in the People’s Republic of China (PRC) (this requirement is not met if you have been absent from the PRC for more than two years immediately preceding your application)
  • be actually resident in the PRC at the time of applying
  • be a citizen of the PRC and have a passport from the PRC that is valid for at least three months after your planned departure from New Zealand
  • be at least 18 and not more than 30 years old
  • not bring children with you
  • hold a return ticket, or sufficient funds to purchase such a ticket*
  • have a minimum of NZ$4,200 available funds to meet your living costs while you are here
  • meet our health and character requirements
  • hold medical and comprehensive hospitalisation insurance for the length of your stay
  • be coming to New Zealand to holiday, with work or study being secondary intentions for your visit
  • have a senior high school qualification (gao zhong xue li) granted in respect of a minimum of three years’ full-time study which has been verified by the China Academic Degrees and Graduate Education Development Centre (CDGDC)
  • have evidence of the CDGDC’s verification of your qualification
  • have a level of proficiency in English that is assessed as at least functional (see below), and
  • not have been approved a visa under a working holiday scheme before.
Level of proficiency in EnglishYour proficiency in English is deemed to be at least functional if you can provide a certificate from the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), showing you achieved an average level of 5.5 over the four components of the test. The IELTS certificate must be no more than two years old when you submit your application. This is the only way to prove English proficiency.

* You are required to hold sufficient funds for the duration of your visit and for the purchase of an outward ticket from New Zealand. Such evidence may be requested on arrival at the border.
Health requirementsYou will need to meet our health requirements for temporary entry to New Zealand.

Our Working Holiday Schemes online system will tell you whether you need to send us a completed Medical and/or Chest X-ray certificate. This is based on the maximum length of stay that you are allowed under your country's working holiday scheme (not your intended stay), along with your responses to our health requirements questions.

You will receive full instructions on how to submit the certificate(s) in an automated email shortly after submitting your application. Depending on your scheme, the certificate must be received by Immigration New Zealand within 15 or 20 consecutive days from the date your application is submitted. The email will also advise you of this so it is important that you read it thoroughly.
Character requirementsYou will need to meet our character requirements for temporary entry to New Zealand.

Note: If we have concerns about your character and require additional information, such as a police certificate, the processing of your application may be delayed.
When you are here
  • You must not take up permanent employment (unless you apply for and are granted an ordinary work visa while you are here).
  • You must not work for the same employer for more than six months.
  • You can enrol in one or more courses of training or study of up to six months’ duration in total during your visit.

Note: New Zealand law prohibits any person on a temporary visa including a Working Holiday Scheme work visa, from providing commercial sexual services, or operating or investing in a business which provides such services.
TaxLike all New Zealand workers, you will need an IRD number so that your employer can deduct tax from your earnings at the correct rate. In New Zealand, you pay tax on a pay as you earn (PAYE) basis. This means that there should not be a large refund or an amount to pay when you leave. Inland Revenue's Travelling to New Zealand webpage.
How do I apply?To apply, go to the login page, where you can register for online services. If you have already registered, you can log in and access the Working Holiday Scheme online application system.

Check our questions and answers for more information on the online application system.

Page Last Updated: 20 May 2015

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册



GMT+8, 2020-5-30 13:10 , Processed in 0.022824 second(s), 13 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2020, Tencent Cloud.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表