IVN国际志愿者网络-全球志愿者组织义工招募-国际志愿者协会义工旅行项目交流申请公益平台-官网

找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

[故事分享] Time to leave, time to say goodbye, time to say hi.

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-9-2 10:16:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
国际志愿者者网络,义工旅行,国际义工

马上注册,享受更多特权与福利。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
本帖最后由 格林卫中国 于 2013-9-2 10:20 编辑

Time to leave, time to say goodbye, time to say hi.
       Last days in greenway China, in fengyan village, in gongcheng county, in yangshuo, in guilin, in...

Could not control my tears when I was taking taxi across guilin city two days ago.

Too many memories there. Backstreet hostel, the movie corner, the room, the bed, the area; the pagodas, the lake, the riverside, the street food, the central square, the Mac'donald's ice cream, the shopping street, our favorite place, the one who has been so important in my life... Stories happened there, stories have to fade there.

If I had any chances, I would have no hesitation to seize them: To be braver, to be sweeter, to be more considerate, to be more caring . If time could go back, I would have no doubts.

Ten months time spending in this area, ten years emotion spending on it. Thanks so much for everything here, for the wonderful people I have met here, for the amazing time I have enjoyed here, for the Teddy Bear father who has been so caring, considerate, supportive, loveable and far more important than my family and continuely bringing sunshine to my life, for the time when Jane was stuggling and enjoying, for the difficulties I have overcome, etc.

Greenway China has led me to a new world, where is full of awesome people and wonderful experiences. I have learnt uncountless knowledge and have accumulated a lot of experiences at Greenway China., all of those formed and made a more mature, stronger, luckier and better Jane. A bird cannot fly high without good practices. Sometimes I thought that I were a bird, Greenway China was sunshine, wind & thunderstorm that urged me and helped me to practice flying. Under the guidance of Greenway China for almost one year, I feel that my wings are much stronger. Personally I consider it that Greenway China is a very good platform for a youth to develop multicultural awareness. I have so many thanks in my heart, which I would use to fly high and manage to help to create a better blue sky. Living a different and responsible life strives me to constantly exploring the world and myself.

I am an emotional girl, and I still will be. Someone said I am unrealistic, someone said I am stupid, someone said I am irrationals. No matter who was someone, the number of someone is still limited. There are many rules in the world, but me is me. Most of the people said I am crazy, I am sweet, I am smart, I am strong, I am amazaing, I am.... But I still want to show my gratitude to them: Because of  most people, the combination makes a better Jane.

Time to leave: The area I have been staying for almost one year;

Time to say goodbye: To those whom have been deeply rooted in Jane's mind and heart;

Time to say hi: To the new world Jane is going to. Amsterdam, I am coming.
——Jane

以上文章由格林卫前实习生所著,与各位分享格林卫中国项目实习经验
      若有兴趣加入到格林卫大家庭中,请电话(18076780106) / QQ(2352114985) / 邮件(info@greenwaychina.org) 咨询。
      谢谢。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|文佑|小黑屋|国际志愿者网络(IVN)

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 03:51 , Processed in 0.019355 second(s), 13 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.