China: Summer 2010

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-10-21 22:42:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
国际志愿者者网络,义工旅行,国际义工

马上注册,享受更多特权与福利。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
本帖最后由 格林卫中国 于 2013-10-25 10:32 编辑

I’m still remembering my excitement and trembling knees when the airplane took off to China. No idea what was waiting for me. An indeed, I had no idea!!! It was incredible, a once-in-a-lifetime experience that everybody should do. Everything was perfect: the other internationals, the people from greenway, the trips we made, the teaching, and even the local people where amazing. I would recommend everybody this unforgettable experience. The only risk you take is the risk of not wanting to go back to your home country! After 7 weeks I was one of the first that needed to go home but I could have stayed there easily a year. Unfortunately staying was no option because University started again. I spend there only 7 weeks but my time there was amazing: besides teaching we had a weekend in a hotel where me (and some of our team) participated in an international mountain bike race (where our whole team was present and where each of us had a wonderful time), went to do rafting, bike tours, travelled some days to see the Terra Cotta army,… but besides those amazing leisure activities the best experience was of course the teaching itself. How wonderful that was you can only know by experience it yourself !!!  
      Moreover, one of the most important aspects was that the people from Greenway tried to do everything they could for fulfilling your wishes. I am thankful and grateful for everything they did and the effort they do for the children. It is a great organization, with the best people, and I can only say one thing: THANKS FOR THE BEST TIME OF MY LIFE !!!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        ——Matthias

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|文佑|小黑屋|国际志愿者网络(IVN)

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 21:05 , Processed in 0.020698 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.